Bethany School celebrates our 70th year in 2017-18 and it's lining up to be an AWESOME year!
On this page you will find everything you need to help prepare for the year. Click the following links for helpful resources:
- Online enrollment and August Tuition must be submitted before August 15 in order to finalize the class placement process. Click here to ENROLL ONLINE using your Access Key found on the August Tuition statement. Class assignments will be given out in late August.
- Calendar of School Holidays - This calendar will help you plan for upcoming school events, holidays, and other fun activities at Bethany this year.
- Calendar of School Events - This calendar will help you plan for upcoming school events, holidays, and other fun activities at Bethany this year.
- Supply Lists by Grade: Click on the grade listed below for a PDF printable of the suggested supplies list.
- New School Uniforms Catalog - We are pleased to partner with Tommy Hilfiger as our new uniform provider. Click here for ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS and click here to begin YOUR ORDER. Be sure to use our school code (BETH02) when starting your order.
- Order Lunches Online While students can choose to bring a sack lunch from home, sometimes students and parents enjoy the convenience of a hot/cold student lunch. Bethany School works with ChoiceLunch to provide a variety of healthy, tasty lunches delivered to school. For more information or to set up an account click here for the ChoiceLunch website
- BETHANY'S STUDENT-PARENT HANDBOOK - Click here for a PDF copy of our policy and procedure handbook for the 2017-18 school year.
Bethany School's Accountability Report Card 2017: This document gives a quick overview of our school, including program, demographics, test data, and more.